Properties in Riverside were reassessed in 2020. If you are looking to file an appeal, try filing online.
- 4,960 single-family parcels
- 407 condos
- 287 class 2 multi-family parcels
The median estimated Fair Market Value of a single-family home in Riverside in 2020 was $334,295.
The median sale value of a single-family home in Riverside in 2019 was $319,125.
Read the full 2020 Riverside Residential Reassessment Report for more real estate and assessment data.
Find your neighborhood, and data about single-family homes in Riverside:
- number of homes and most common type of single-family homes in each neighborhood
- sale data for each neighborhood
- assessment data for each neighborhood
- 35 apartment buildings
- 35 office buildings
- 7 commercial/retail buildings
- 1 industrial building
Read the full 2020 Riverside Commercial Reassessment Report for more real estate and assessment data.
Where do I find my PIN?
Your 14-digit Property Index Number (PIN) is printed on your tax bill, your property closing documents and deed, and notices from the Assessor's office (such as your assessment notice).
Enter PIN to see property details
Don’t know the property’s PIN? Search by address.