Class 4, Not-For-Profit properties: All non-residential real estate owned and exclusively used by a not-for-profit corporation in the furtherance of the purposes set forth in its charter.
You may submit your appeal and supporting documents entirely online when the property's township is open for appeals.
Please note: the filer must:
- use the Commercial Appeal form
- include in the Appeal Narrative that they are seeking a Class 4 status.
Note that any data and documentation supporting the appeal must be submitted concurrently with the appeal.
- Class 4 Not-For-Profit Declaration
- Class 4 Not-For-Profit Declaration Instructions
- Industrial/Commercial/Apartment Appeal Form
- Property Summary Sheet
- Attorney Representative Authorization
- Appraisal Summary Sheet
- Demolition Affidavit
- Rent Rolls Apartment
- Sales Questionnaire
- Vacancy Affidavit
- Vacancy Affidavit - 10 or More Stories