Class 4, Not-For-Profit properties: All non-residential real estate owned and exclusively used by a not-for-profit corporation in the furtherance of the purposes set forth in its charter.
Please note: the filer must include in their Appeal Narrative that they are seeking a Class 4 status.
- Class 4 Instruction Bulletin
- Class 4 Non Profit Affidavit
- Industrial/Commercial/Apartment Appeal Form
- Property Summary Sheet
- Attorney Representative Authorization
- Appraisal Summary Sheet
- Demolition Affidavit
- Rent Rolls Apartment
- Sales Questionnaire
- Vacancy Affidavit
- Vacancy Affidavit - 10 or More Stories
Where do I find my PIN?
Your 14-digit Property Index Number (PIN) is printed on your tax bill, your property closing documents and deed, and notices from the Assessor's office (such as your assessment notice).
Enter PIN to see property details
Don’t know the property’s PIN? Search by address.