- Incentives Senior Analyst (Open until February 3, 2021)
- Compliance Analyst (Open until February 2, 2021)
- Assistant Manager, Taxpayer Information (Open until January 22, 2021)
- Manager of Computer Assisted Mass Appraisal (Open until January 21, 2021)
For more career opportunities with Cook County, visit www.cookcountyil.gov/service/careers.
The Assessor's Office is committed to a workplace free from political considerations in all aspects of employment with the Office, including its hiring practices. In furtherance of this commitment, the Assessor's Office has hired a Director of Compliance.
For further information:
- Non-Political Hiring (Shakman)
- Director of Compliance
- Frequently Asked Questions about the General Hiring Process
If you have questions about the status of an application for employment, please contact the Human Resources Department, at (312) 603-5115.
Office of the Independent Inspector General Hotline: (312) 603-0745 and (877) 448-4756.
Where do I find my PIN?
Your 14-digit Property Index Number (PIN) is printed on your tax bill, your property closing documents and deed, and notices from the Assessor's office (such as your assessment notice).
Enter PIN to see property details
Don’t know the property’s PIN? Search by address.