Reassessment notices for properties in Orland were mailed to property owners on July 22, 2020. The property values on these notices have been adjusted, when appropriate, with a COVID-19 Adjustment based on our Office's estimates of economic effects of COVID-19.
For more details, read the full reports below.
|Property type||Property count||Median 2019 Sale Value||Median COVID Adjustment||Median 2020 CCAO Estimated Fair Market Value||Median change in 2017-2020 CCAO Estimated Fair Market Value|
|Condos (class 2-99)||8,642||$165,000||-10.3%||$141,650||5.0%|
|Apartments of 2-6 units||242||$453,050||-12.8%||$447,630||1.5%|
Read the full 2020 Orland Residential Reassessment Report for more real estate data, COVID-19 adjustments, and reassessment data for each neighborhood.
Find your neighborhood, and data about single-family homes in Orland, on the interactive map.
- number of homes and most common type of single-family homes in each neighborhood
- sale data for each neighborhood
- assessment data for each neighborhood
- note: to see COVID-19 Adjustments for each neighborhood, please read the full Orland report.
- For more details on how COVID-19 Adjustments were calculated, see our report.
Orland is home to a variety of commercial income-producing properties, including:
- 130 large apartment buildings
- 311 office buildings
- 473 commercial/retail properties
- 55 industrial buildings
To read reassessment and real estate data about these properties, read the 2020 Orland Commercial Reassessment Report.
If you are looking to file an appeal, we encourage you to file online. The appeal deadline for Orland is August 27, 2020.
Where do I find my PIN?
Your 14-digit Property Index Number (PIN) is printed on your tax bill, your property closing documents and deed, and notices from the Assessor's office (such as your assessment notice).
Enter PIN to see property details
Don’t know the property’s PIN? Search by address.