- 13,563 single-family parcels
- 5,875 residential condos (class 2-99)
- 326 class 2 multi-family parcels
The median estimated Fair Market Value of a single-family home in Palos in 2020 was $282,070.
The median sale value of a single-family home in Palos in 2019 was $277,000.
Read the full 2020 Palos Residential Reassessment Report for more real estate and assessment data.
Find your neighborhood, and data about single-family homes in Palos:
- number of homes and most common type of single-family homes in each neighborhood
- sale data for each neighborhood
- assessment data for each neighborhood
View the interactive neighborhood map here.
- 374 apartment buildings
- 142 office buildings
- 373 commercial/retail buildings
- 121 industrial buildings
Read the full 2020 Palos Commercial Reassessment Report for more valuation details about income-producing properties.
Properties in Palos were reassessed in 2020. If you are looking to file an appeal, we encourage you to file online.
Where do I find my PIN?
Your 14-digit Property Index Number (PIN) is printed on your tax bill, your property closing documents and deed, and notices from the Assessor's office (such as your assessment notice).
Enter PIN to see property details
Don’t know the property’s PIN? Search by address.