Oak Park 2020
- 10,281 single-family parcels
- 5,561 residential condos (class 2-99)
- 1,042 class 2 multi-family parcels
The median estimated Fair Market Value of a single-family home in Oak Park in 2020 was $427,750.
The median sale value of a single-family home in Oak Park in 2019 was $425,000.
Read the full 2020 Oak Park Residential Reassessment Report for more real estate and assessment data.
Find your neighborhood, and data about single-family homes in Oak Park:
- number of homes and most common type of single-family homes in each neighborhood
- sale data for each neighborhood
- assessment data for each neighborhood
View the interactive neighborhood map here.
- 357 apartment buildings
- 67 office buildings
- 226 commercial/retail buildings
- 15 industrial buildings
Read the full 2020 Oak Park Commercial Reassessment Report for more real estate and assessment data.
If you are looking to file an appeal, we encourage you to file online.
Where do I find my PIN?
Your 14-digit Property Index Number (PIN) is printed on your tax bill, your property closing documents and deed, and notices from the Assessor's office (such as your assessment notice).
Enter PIN to see property details
Don’t know the property’s PIN? Search by address.