Oak Park 2020
- 10,281 single-family parcels
- 5,561 residential condos (class 2-99)
- 1,042 class 2 multi-family parcels
The median estimated Fair Market Value of a single-family home in Oak Park in 2020 was $427,750.
The median sale value of a single-family home in Oak Park in 2019 was $425,000.
Read the full 2020 Oak Park Residential Reassessment Report for more real estate and assessment data.
Find your neighborhood, and data about single-family homes in Oak Park:
- number of homes and most common type of single-family homes in each neighborhood
- sale data for each neighborhood
- assessment data for each neighborhood
View the interactive neighborhood map here.
- 357 apartment buildings
- 67 office buildings
- 226 commercial/retail buildings
- 15 industrial buildings
Read the full 2020 Oak Park Commercial Reassessment Report for more real estate and assessment data.
Total Assessed Value Changes
Initial property assessments are determined by the Assessor's Office after the office has heard all assessment appeals. Property owners can also file an appeal with the Cook County Board of Review before final assessed values are set.
The following report details the effects of appeals at the Board of Review on the assessed value of Oak Park Township as well as the largest parcels in this township.
For a complete dashboard of 2020 total assessed values for each township, read the Township Assessed Value Report: Tax Year 2020.