Reassessment notices for properties in Lyons were mailed to property owners on July 10, 2020. The property values on these notices have been adjusted, when appropriate, with a COVID-19 Adjustment based on our Office's estimates of economic effects of COVID-19.
For more details, read the full reports below.
|Property type||Property count||Median 2019 Sale Value||Median COVID Adjustment||Median 2020 CCAO Estimated Fair Market Value||Median change in 2017-2020 CCAO Estimated Fair Market Value|
|Condos (class 2-99)||6,396||$147,750||-10.5%||$108,730||12.0%|
|Apartments of 2-6 units||2,078||$380,501||-13.8%||$256,310||4%|
Read the full 2020 Lyons Residential Reassessment Report for more real estate data, COVID-19 adjustments, and reassessment data for each neighborhood.
Find your neighborhood, and data about single-family homes in Lyons, on the interactive map.
- number of homes and most common type of single-family homes in each neighborhood
- sale data for each neighborhood
- assessment data for each neighborhood
- note: to see COVID-19 Adjustments for each neighborhood, please read the full Lyons report.
- For more details on how COVID-19 Adjustments were calculated, see our report.
Lyons is home to:
- 263 large apartment properties (6+ units)
- 247 offices
- 1,045 commercial/retail
- 470 industrial properties
The Lyons Commercial Properties reassessment report contains details about the COVID-adjusted cap rates used to produce CCAO estimates of Fair Market Values.
If you are looking to file an appeal, we encourage you to file online. The appeal deadline for Lyons is August 14, 2020.
Where do I find my PIN?
Your 14-digit Property Index Number (PIN) is printed on your tax bill, your property closing documents and deed, and notices from the Assessor's office (such as your assessment notice).
Enter PIN to see property details
Don’t know the property’s PIN? Search by address.