- Assistant Manager of Freedom of Information
The deadline to apply is June 02, 2023, at 11:59 PM.
- Erroneous Exemption Specialist-Finance
The deadline to apply is June 09, 2023, at 11:59 PM.
- Director of Press Relations and Research
Email your resume directly to the Director of Recruitment, Luz Agosto at Luz.Agosto@cookcountyil.gov. The first round of applications will be reviewed by Monday, June 12, 2023, by 5:00 p.m.
For more career opportunities with Cook County, visit www.cookcountyil.gov/service/careers.
The Assessor's Office is committed to a workplace free from political considerations in all aspects of employment with the Office, including its hiring practices. In furtherance of this commitment, the Assessor's Office has hired a Director of Compliance.
For further information:
- Non-Political Hiring (Shakman)
- Director of Compliance
- Frequently Asked Questions about the General Hiring Process
- Read the Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
If you have questions about the status of an application for employment, please contact the Human Resources Department, at (312) 603-5115.
Office of the Independent Inspector General Hotline: (312) 603-0745 and (877) 448-4756.