What if I forgot to file for an exemption?

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

6:00PM - 6:30PM

Assessor's Facebook Page & YouTube

If you applied for an exemption and do not see it listed on your Second Installment property tax bill, you can apply for a Certificate of Error to obtain a refund. For more information on how to read your tax bill and to learn if you qualify for a Certificate of Error, please join our live meeting.
More information: www.cookcountyassessor.com/certificates-error

How to join meeting:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/CookCountyAssessorsOffice
YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UC9w4Q3ZJyRS5J27eYKSjwZQ

Facebook Live Invite

Receive email updates

Sign up to receive the latest news and updates from our office.