Schedule an appointment
The safety of our staff and the public is our top priority. To visit us in person, we encourage you to schedule an appointment during regular business hours from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Visitors are required to wear a mask and practice physical distancing.
Additional options are available for those who wish to avoid in-person appointments.
Services offered online from the Cook County Assessor's Office:
Ask us questions:
Please have your property tax bill ready.
- Call us at (312) 443-7550 if you have specific questions or issues regarding your property tax bill.
- Send a message if you have specific questions or issues regarding your specific property tax bill. Please note that it can take one or more weeks for us to reply to your email.
- Contact us on Facebook or Twitter if you have general questions about our office services.
- Get help from your suburban township assessor.
Assisting someone without internet access?
- Call us at (312) 443-7550. We can mail forms and offer assistance over the phone. Please have your tax bill ready.