All Exemption Documents
The deadline to apply for homestead exemptions for Tax Year 2020 is March 31, 2020.
Homestead Exemption Applications for Tax Year 2020
* = auto-renews in 2020
- *Homeowner Exemption
- *Senior Exemption
- *Senior Freeze Exemption
- *Homestead Exemption for Persons with Disabilities
- *Homestead Exemption for Veterans with Disabilities
- Returning Veterans Exemption
- Longtime Homeowner Exemption
- Omitted Assessments Exemptions Application (pdf form)
Missing an exemption for a prior tax year? Read more about Certificates of Error process and eligibility.
Common Supplemental/Related Forms
Is it too late to apply for exemptions?
If your home was eligible for a homestead exemption in a prior tax year (2016, 2017, or 2018) and you already paid the full tax amount billed for that year, the Assessor’s Office can help you obtain a refund through the Certificate of Error process.
Enter PIN to see property details
Don’t know the property’s PIN? Search by address.